Chez Solide ! nous concevons, développons et fabriquons en France des alternatives zéro déchet, simples et efficaces, pour un monde plus propre au quotidien
Donatien & Simon, Fondateurs
The zero-waste washable sponge made from recycled fabrics (usually about to be binned) is reusable and allows to avoid the use of dozens of traditional sponges which are extremely harmful to the environment.
- Durable, you will keep it for at least a year
- Practical, it has an absorbent side and a scrubbing side (made of cotton, certified Oeko-tex)
- A pretty side made of recycled fabrics (diverse patterns depending on arrivals)
- Ecological, it gives a second life to recycled fabrics
- Machine washable up to 60°C
- Handmade in France by our ESAT* partners or our independent seamstresses
*ESAT initiative (Les établissements ou services d’aide par le travail) is to facilitate integration into the mainstream labour market for people with disabilities.